Effective Date: June 29, 2017
1.2. NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN. Naturally, the safety of children and the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online is very important to us. We are a general audience website. We do not direct any of our content specifically at children under the age of 13 as defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. We do not share, sell, or rent personal information about users under the age of 13. Further, if we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under the age of 13, we will promptly delete any personal information we have for that individual.
2. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. We (or third party data or ad networks we work with) collect Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) from you when you send us a message, sign up to join our mailing list, and create an account to book your sessions. Personally Identifiable Information includes your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, credit card number, and other relevant information. We will not disclose Personally Identifiable Information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary, including: to respond to your inquires and fulfill your requests, as permitted or required by law, to protect against or prevent liability, and to comply with our terms and conditions.
3. TRACKING AND ADVERTISING. We may collect Other Information in a variety of ways. Other Information is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual. Other information includes browser and device information, app usage data, demographic information, information provided by you, and information collected through tracking technologies. We may employ various tracking technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, and analytics software, that help us better manage content on our Service by informing us what content is effective.
3.1. COOKIES. When you visit our website or otherwise interact with the Service we (or third party data or ad networks we work with) may send one or more “cookies” to your computer or other devices. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers stored on your computer through your web browser and are used by most websites to help personalize your web experience. Some cookies may facilitate additional site features for enhanced performance and functionality such as remembering preferences, allowing social interactions, analyzing usage for site optimization, providing custom content, allowing third parties to provide social sharing tools, and serving images or videos from third party websites. Some features of this Site will not function if you do not allow cookies. We may link information we store in cookies to any Personally Identifiable Information you submit on the Site.
Functional cookies, persistent and session type, store information to enable core Site functionality.
Analytics cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Site and our marketing campaigns.
Advertising cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. Data may be collected by these companies that enable them to serve up advertisements on other sites that are relevant to your interests.
3.2. WEB BEACONS. We (and third party data or ad networks we work with) may use Web Beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about our Service, or other information we or they have collected. Web Beacons are tiny graphic objects that are embedded in a web page or email and are usually invisible to the user but allow checking that a user has viewed the page or email. Web Beacons may be used within the Service to track email open rates, web page visits, and form submissions. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
3.3. DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS. We do not currently honor the “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third party sources.
We use this information to track and aggregate Other Information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements around the Service, and to gather demographic information about our user base.
Similarly, we or a third party data partner may associate cookies with hashed (non-human readable) versions of your registration data (e.g., your email address), along with other interest-based or demographic data.
4. TESTIMONIALS, REVIEWS, AND RATINGS. If you submit testimonials, reviews, or ratings to our Service, any Personally Identifiable Information you include may be displayed. If you want your testimonial, review, or rating removed, please contact us.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. This Site is linked to other websites, including: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Yelp, and MindBody. We have no control over the privacy practices or content of linked websites. If you choose to visit the linked websites it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION. The security of personal information is a high priority to Esenyl’s Pilates. The Service has reasonable security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, or alteration.